Friday, February 23, 2007

Pinewood Letters Issue

Board,
I talked to David Thompson at Landcraft tonight. He is concerned that some of the homeowners that have received letters about the HOA are trying to not sign them and get out of the HOA. He assured me that that was not going to happen and that the HOA is fine. The issue really is like I said in the meeting. Sign this and we apologize for any inconvenience or else we have to go to court and convince a judge that we have an HOA which would not be difficult. He mentioned something about a resident getting an attorney already and that attorney called Landcrafts attorney and he said the resident’s attorney understood exactly what was going on and immediately stepped back and agreed to get the paper signed. I would think that if a 10 minute phone call between attorneys settles it hopefully residents don’t waste their time fighting it. David Thompson is going to call me next week to let me know how things are going. - Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.